Medical Alley Association
The Medical Alley Association has launched two digital event series to deliver unparalleled intelligence to our community and beyond!
Bringing the Future Forward will feature discussions with leaders on how COVID-19 has accelerated change in the healthcare industry and how these changes are shaping the future of healthcare.
What Now, What Next will deliver unique tools, resources, and guidance for your organization to navigate this new and always changing environment.
UPCOMING DIGITAL EVENTS
Tuesday, July 27 | 10:00 AM CST
Tech + People: Healthcare’s Senior Evolution
The stereotype of seniors not understanding technology no longer applies in today’s world. Advances in technology, new generations of seniors that grew up with computers, and the need to scale high-quality care cost-effectively are remaking senior care in the U.S. In this discussion, we will hear from companies on the cutting edge of senior care’s revolution, challenge assumptions, and explore opportunities for further innovation.
- Julie Gran, Chief Growth Officer, GrandPad
- Jason Wenell, Chief Technology Officer, Lifesprk
- Karl Ulfers, Chief Executive Officer, Duos
Wednesday, July 28 | 10:00 AM CST
Member Benefits Webinar
Get To Know Your Membership with the Medical Alley Association!
As a member of the Medical Alley Association, we want to ensure you are getting the most out of your membership. Join our staff to discover ways you can maximize the value membership provides, how we can amplify your work, and learn about the many resources at your disposal. There will also be an opportunity for Q&A, as time permits.
This is a members-only event. All employees are welcome to join, so be sure to share across your organization!
- Bobby Patrick, VP of Strategic Growth & Policy
- Alexis Kochanski, Director of Member Engagement, Medical Alley Association
- Gabriela Spence, Policy & Advocacy Manager, Medical Alley Association
- Kristi Pogatchnik, Member Engagement Leader, Medical Alley Association
- Dawes Sutton, Member Development Specialist, Medical Alley Association
- Orrin Riddley, Member Relations Specialist, Medical Alley Association
- Maddy Kennedy, Press Communications Coordinator, Medical Alley Association
- Filip Kostal, Startup Principal, Medical Alley Association
ON-DEMAND DIGITAL EVENTS
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the Medical Alley Association does not have any in-person events scheduled at this time. We will continue to monitor the situation and stay in touch with leaders in government and healthcare to ensure that if we do plan an in-person event, we are doing so in the most responsible way possible.
We encourage you to check back here often for updates and to register for upcoming virtual events.