SecurAcath Selected for Fast-Track NHS Use Through New Innovation and Technology Payment Program
Ferring acquires innovative biotechnology company and microbiome pioneer Rebiotix Inc.
University of Minnesota wins $42 million in federal funds for biomedical research
Medtech start-up Global Kinetics scores first BTF investment, kicks off new trial
Coloplast Expands its Product Portfolio With New Innovative Ostomy Category
State-funded consortium provides more access statewide to clinical trials for cancer
How CHF Solutions is using health economics to expand product adoption
In Minneapolis, the Spotlight is on “The Silicon Valley of the Midwest”
DiaMedica Therapeutics Announces Appointment of Scott Kellen as Chief Financial Officer
Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. Announces Filing of Registration Statement for Proposed Initial Public Offering
ANI Acquires 23 ANDAs from IDT Australia, Ltd.
Progress MN: MD Biosciences Inc.
Louis T. Ruggiero Named CBO of Collagen Solutions Plc
Magenta Therapeutics Appoints Amy Ronneberg, President of Be The Match BioTherapies, to Board of Directors
Vidscrip, Zipnosis Team Up to Personalize the Virtual Care Experience
Collagen Solutions, a regenerative medicine company with its US headquarters in Medical Alley, recently completed eight years of follow up for its cartilage repair product, ChondroMimetic, with positive results.
Backed by these results, ChondroMimetic is positioned as the only minimally invasive, cost-effective, single-stage treatment that fits within surgeons’ current surgical techniques for smaller cartilage defects with such extensive data. The company has started the CE marking process to bring ChondropMimetic to market in Europe.
Collagen Solutions develops and supplies medical-grade collagen and tissue components for use in a wide range of regenerative medicine products. In addition to their work on ChondroMimetic, they are working on products with partner firms in wound care, bone regeneration, dental surgery, and heart valves. Led by Jamal Rushdy, a veteran of startups and established companies, they are positioned to bring novel value to healthcare through their innovations.
Mr. Rushdy ended up in Medical Alley following an acquisition of a prior company by Tornier (now Wright Medical). During his time in Medical Alley, he experienced the breadth and depth of the medical technology infrastructure, so when he joined Collagen Solutions, he chose to establish an office here.
“We are excited about the potential for bringing new regenerative medicine technologies and growing in Minnesota. We appreciate Medical Alley’s support,” Mr. Rushdy said.
For more information on Collagen Solutions, including how to partner with them visit http://www.collagensolutions.com/ or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Netgain continues rapid nationwide growth with new leader with proven experience
- NAMSA Celebrates 50 Years of Scientific Innovation in the Medtech Industry
- Rebiotix Data Presented at ASM Microbe 2017 Show RBX2660 Treated Patients’ Clinical Success Correlates with Improved Microbiome Diversity
- 4C Medical’s Mitral Regurgitation Therapy to be Featured in 2017 TVT Innovation Forum
- Medtronic launches latest ‘artificial pancreas’ tech
- Takeda Earns Minnesota Governor’s Safety Award
- Movers & Shakers: Sansoro Health CEO Jeremy Edes Pierotti
- Medtronic’s Tyrx envelopes aimed at reducing heart device infections
- Collagen Solutions bids for US patent for novel bone graft substitute
- HCMC joins in $8.5M round of funding for tech startup
- Sunshine Heart Closes $9M Offering
- Collagen Solutions to Save Money by Relocating R&D Hub to its Minneapolis HQ
- Collagen Solutions Chief Hails 26% Surge in Revenues
- Hill-Rom Introduces Monarch Airway Clearance System
- DiaMedica Lands Another $2 Million for Urine-Linked Drug
- Japan’s Sawai Pharmaceutical to Acquire the Generics Business of U.S. Upsher-Smith Laboratories
- ANI Pharmaceuticals Announces Launch of Indapamide Tablets
- Paul Buckman, John Erb, and Mark Wagner Join Miromatrix’ Board of Directors
- Monteris Medical Announces New Data from Clinical Studies Evaluating Laser Interstitial Thermal Therapy for Brain Lesions