Building on five years of partnership, Medical Alley welcomed a delegation of companies from Melbourne, Australia. Part of a year long program called “Getting Paid in the U.S.A.,” five companies visited for a week of networking and learning with the goal of developing their strategy for U.S. market entry.
The five companies were:
- Biotech Resources (rapid diagnostic tests)
- Hemideina (a novel cochlear implant device for hearing loss)
- Livac (organ retraction with less trauma for minimally invasive surgery)
- NAVi Medical Technologies (ECG tip location system designed for babies & infants which provides accurate central line confirmation)
- OMX-Solutions (custom Craniomaxillofacial surgical devices)
Prior to visiting Medical Alley the five companies — and 40 others — completed a series of course taught by Medical Alley leaders Ed Black and Dan Lace of NAMSA and Melissa Martinson and Noel Martinson of Technomics.
Medical Alley Association has developed a targeted international program to attract new investment and open opportunities for association members. Building partnerships with key associations, government organizations, investors, and industry leaders, we have demonstrated success in attracting hundreds of millions of investment to Medical Alley via targeted partnerships in Australia, Denmark, Canada, and parts of continental Europe.
A return visit is in development for March of 2020 that will include Medical Alley companies seeking market access and research opportunities. This will be the fourth such visit in as many years.
For more information, contact Frank Jaskulke at email@example.com or 952-746-3814