Bind is a health technology and services company founded in 2016 and headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with satellite offices in New York and San Francisco. Bind is health insurance for the way we live now. Unlike traditional health insurance that charges you for services you may never need or want, Bind is on demand: pay for what you need, not what you don’t, and adjust your coverage when those needs change. Health coverage that’s flexible, clear, and intuitive.
We are creative, collaborative, and a little bit fiery. The Bind team is comprised of like-minded individuals passionate about healthcare, and our cause is the collective act of rewiring it. We embrace new ideas. We’re more wheel than cog. More spark than smoke. And we are playful and venturesome in our daily mission to render real and refreshing solutions to health insurance that works better for us all.
Help Desk Support Specialist
Our team is growing! Bind is actively seeking a highly skilled, motivated, and experienced Help Desk Support Specialist to play a critical role in the day to day performance of Bind technical assets. SaaS applications, Mac and PC workstations, network, directory, access, and other technical assets. Bind technology used is very (completely) SaaS/IaaS/PaaS enabled. We strive to support anyone from anywhere at any time in a highly secure way.
This role is for a self-starter who is enthusiastic about getting to the bottom of non-obvious problems and helping people be more productive. Is ready to establish herself or himself as a key contributor in a small, high-energy environment.
Focus, enthusiasm, and a dedication to excellence are all personal characteristics highly valued in the Bind organization.
• Support, configure, troubleshoot Mac and Windows workstations
• Help manage access and permissions to various SaaS applications and help federate identity into our directory
• Onboard new employees
• Support all departments and teams when issues arise or optimization is necessary
• Advocate for strong privacy and security controls
• Contribute to key process improvements and automation
• Keep current on relevant technologies, while always searching for the next emerging solution that could improve Bind’s technology
• Be a part of a rotating on-call role in case critical issues surface outside of business hours
• A bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in a related technical field
A minimum of 3 years of technical support and/or operations
• Experience with Mac and Windows operating systems
• Experience with Microsoft Office 365 administration
• Cloud directory as a service, ideal
• Jira experience, ideal
• Strong customer service experience
• Flexibility; able to adapt to changing priorities within a rapidly changing business environment
• Embrace a high paced and actively growing company
• Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities with tight deadlines, and demonstrated strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
• Repair certifications: Apple Certified Mac Technician (ACMT)/Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA), etc.
• Knowledge and experience in a healthcare environment with HIPAA requirements, ideal
Bind is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.