Title: Plant Manager
Reports To: VP Operations
Provide leadership and direction for production teams ensuring excellence in execution. Appropriately manage and allocate production personnel and resources to meet the production schedule. Provide leadership to production teams from development through commercialization for existing products and the introduction of new products while operating in a cGMP manufacturing environment. Champion an environment of safety, innovation, lean continuous improvement and adherence to GMPs.
• Develop and execute production plans to meet the production schedule.
• Manage production staffing levels and coordinate, with production planner, the allocation of personnel and resources.
• Ensure all production processes are in compliance with GMPs, federal, state and local regulations.
• Maintain and improve a production training program.
• Lead continuous improvement initiatives.
• Identify and incorporate industry “best practices” into Tapemark standard operating procedures.
• Form and utilize KPI’s to evaluate operational performance. Determine areas of potential cost reduction, program or quality improvement, or policy change.
• Ensure production is in compliance with FDA drug and device and DEA regulations and ISO standards.
• Facilitate all staff meetings to provide information, training, and address issues or concerns.
• Understand and apply TM policies and procedures fairly and consistently.
• Ensure safety is a priority for all employees.
• Lead non-conformance and CAPA investigations related to production.
• Bachelor’s degree (Engineering, Operations, Business or related) with 3 year’s leadership in cGMP manufacturing setting or Associates degree with 6 year’s leadership in cGMP manufacturing setting.
• 5 year’s experience in operations/plant management
• 3 year’s experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device industry
Talent Management: Effectively manage the selection, training, and development of staff ensuring workforce stability and excellence for current and future needs.
Performance Management: Evaluating employee performance against established standards, which includes recognizing employee strengths and development needs as well as determining appropriate compensation adjustments. Proactively addresses performance issues when required.
Communication: Effectively communicates, in verbal and written form, with individuals at all levels of the organization. Builds effective relationships at all levels of the organization and inspires trust. Effectively administers and communicates TM’s policies and procedures.
Data Driven: Understands statistics and the proper use of data. Demonstrates ability to identify trends, draw conclusions and takes action to achieve results.
Technical: Knowledge of, or ability to obtain knowledge of, equipment and production processes.
Execution: Action and results oriented with a can-do attitude. Implements systems, processes, procedures, specifications and corrective actions that support and deliver results relative to strategic vision.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org