DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop portfolio vision, define product strategy and implement marketing plans to meet financial and commercial business objectives.
• Provide required marketing inputs in terms of customer requirements, forecasts, labeling and packaging, usability risks, product validation, commercialization plans etc. to the cross functional product development teams.
• Collaborate with regional markets on voice of customer, forecasts, price analysis and optimization, product validation, regional commercialization plans and launch support.
• Evolve branding strategy, product positioning and messaging. Develop promotional strategies, launch materials, sales support tools, educational aids etc. to grow market-share and ensure sales excellence.
• Develop models and frameworks (product penetration, market growth, competitive share capture, expected demand, price sensitivity, profitability etc.) to enhance decision making.
• Provide strategic guidance to local regions to establish and maintain effective and valid product line forecasting through collecting data from historical sales performance, market research and global sales management.
• Evaluate and research market trends, competitive activity, product improvement and cost savings programs. Recommend strategies and corrective actions.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Cross functional teaming.
• Synthesize many inputs into strategy and execution.
• A bias toward action and demonstrating results.
• Aptitude for working directly with customers to discern product requirements.
• Ability to anticipate market needs.
• Intellectually curious about non-invasive brain stimulation and future market potential.
• Willing to travel 30-35%.
• 5 years of Med Tech Marketing experience.
• MBA preferred but not required.
• Global experience – working for multi-national company.