Software Engineer in Test:
Revel is a next gen healthcare technology company that is challenging convention by reimagining what’s possible. We believe the way healthcare traditionally communicates with people is broken. So we’re reinventing it. We’re replacing stone age practices with friendly conversations powered by smart technology and AI. We’re putting data to work for healthcare like every other industry on the planet. Because we can do better. Join us.
If you’re a change maker who wants to make a difference in healthcare, read on.
About the Role:
At Revel, we help people take real action to get and stay healthy. To do this we must move quickly, but we must move with the confidence that as our platform evolves we are delivering the best experience to every person every time. This role will help us build the quality systems and testing framework that allows us to deliver on that promise. The way healthcare communicates with people is broken. So we’re fixing it. Want to help?
- Participate in an agile team to deliver technology products.
- Review quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test scenarios, test plans, and cases.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs.
- Work with your team to ensure defects are resolved.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Track quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Follow best practices established by the team to ensure quality and timely delivery.
- Demonstrate a desire to win, an ability to be a team player and work well with others, and an ability to think creatively in all work performed and in all interactions.
- Able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Familiar with healthcare systems and their application to customer needs.
- Team oriented; you have a desire to win, but win as a team.
- Creative; you love finding creative solutions to challenges.
- Curious; excited about learning as well as applying critical thinking.
- Bachelor's degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum) to deliver SaaS products.
- Hands-on experience writing automated tests.
- Single Page Web Applications developed in Angular using tools such as TestCafe.
- Hands-on experience with both UI and API testing.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Hands-on experience with JSON structures and data generation.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- A continuous deployment mindset.
What’s in it for You:
- 401k with highly competitive company contribution.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Flexible time off.
- Mobile phone and parking benefits.
- Contemporary, open work space located in the North Loop.
- Free beverages, healthy snacks, and great coffee.
- Fun work environment with innovative, smart, kind people who like to win.
We’d love to learn more about you!
Email Questions to email@example.com or visit:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, disability, age, or any other status protected by state or local law, for qualified applicants who fall within the jurisdiction of such law.
*Candidates must already be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
**In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form (I-9) upon hire.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.