The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for executing effective digital marketing campaigns aimed at driving brand awareness, promoting company products and driving qualified leads. They will do this through executing and analyzing our social media, e-mail, SEO, lead capture and digital advertising initiative.
Essential Job Functions:
- Apply digital marketing principles, techniques and best practices in the management of initiatives to drive brand and product awareness, inbound traffic and lead capture.
- Utilize marketing automation software to create effective e-mail and lead generation campaigns.
- Coordinate and manage the creation of all digital content such as website, blogs, press releases and podcasts, infographics, videos etc.
- Ensure website and digital content meet regulatory standards at all times.
- Manage, execute and analyze day-to-day inbound digital marketing channels to support growth via nonin.com, SEO, PPC, social media, digital advertising and e-mail marketing.
- Work closely with the corporate communications team, developing and managing social media and digital marketing calendars.
- Measure, interpret and communicate the results of digital marketing efforts to include performance metrics, lead acquisition, conversion rates, opportunities and ROI.
- Suggest strategies and methods for improving or maximizing performance.
- Conduct competitive analysis on competitors.
- Review new technologies and emerging trends to keep Nonin at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Represents the company message to online communities, media and the general public at large.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations, marketing or a related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in a digital marketing role; or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience managing Google PPC and SEO, branded social media, e-mail marketing campaigns, and social media advertising.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrated understanding of business use of LinkedIn, Facebook and e-mail marketing.
- Experience using a Content Management System (CMS) such as Wordpress.
- Experience using a Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) such as Microsoft Dynamics.
- Experience with Google Adwords, Google Analytics and SEO best practices.
- Experience managing vendors.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Superb time and project management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally.
- B2B medical marketing experience.
- Experience using ClickDimensions marketing automation and Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Experience using Adobe Suite.
- Sit, and/or stand 8 hours/day.
Nonin Medical is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.