The inaugural cohort of the Québec Government and Medical Alley Association U.S. Go-to-Market program has been selected from among a pool of nearly 30 applicants.10 companies in medical device and digital health will participate in the 5 months long program to accelerate entry into the U.S. market through Medical Alley, The Global Epicenter of Health Innovation and Care®.
Medical Alley Association, Investissement Québec International and the Québec Delegation in Chicago have designed a program to be delivered virtually and in-person to develop fundamentals of U.S. go-to-market strategy, connect with the potential partners and suppliers, and equip them to make go/no go decisions with confidence.
The inaugural companies are:
- B-Temia Cutting edge wearable robots for human mobility
- Gray Oncology Solutions, Inc. Optimizing patient flow in oncology treatment centers
- INViCARE, Inc. Innovative biomaterial solutions for implanted medical devices
- Turtlebrace Advanced bracing solutions for rehabilitation
- Medscint, Inc. Instant dose measurements providing real-time information during dynamic radiation delivery procedures.
- NeuroServo, Inc. Miniaturized EEG for non-intrusive, portable detection of postoperative delirium.
- MY01 Timely sensing for acute compartment syndrome
- ODS Medical, Inc. Developing AI-enabled optical detection systems for tumor margin assessment
- Puzzle Medical Devices Minimally invasive long-term hemodynamic transcatheter pump
- Zilia Non-invasive assessment of biomarkers in the eye
The cohort program will conclude in October of 2021 with a virtual pitch day open to investors, corporate leaders, payors, and providers.
About Investissement Québec
Investissement Québec’s mission is to play an active role in Québec’s economic development by stimulating business innovation, entrepreneurship, and recovery, as well as investment and export growth. Active in every administrative region of Québec, the Corporation supports the creation and development of businesses of all sizes through investments and adapted financial solutions. Investissement Québec also supports companies through consulting services and other accompanying measures, including technological support offered by Investissement Québec – CRIQ. Also, through Investissement Québec International, the Corporation assists companies in exporting and prospecting for foreign talent and investment in Québec.
About Québec Delegation in Chicago
The Québec Government Office in Chicago represents the Québec government in 12 states across the Midwest. This mandate involves working on a wide range of commercial, economic, political, environmental, and cultural matters of interest, developing and promoting ties between Québec and the American Midwest.
About The Medical Alley Association
Founded in 1984, MAA supports and advances the global leadership of Medical Alley’s healthcare industry, and its connectivity around the world. MAA delivers the collective influence, intelligence, and interactions that support Medical Alley.