Title: Senior Customer Account Manager (CAM)
Reports to: Senior Manager of Customer Accounts
Minnetronix Medical provides award-winning product design, development and manufacturing services to the medical device and life science marketplaces. Minnetronix successfully incorporates custom electronic, mechanical and software engineering into finished Class II & III devices and systems such as cardiovascular and monitoring systems, therapeutic and implantable devices, and diagnostic instruments. Minnetronix is ISO 13485 certified and is an FDA registered manufacturer.
Customer Account Managers maintain and expand relationships with strategically important and large customers. The CAM represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, leads the customer account planning cycle and ensures assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by Minnetronix. The CAM is responsible for driving growth and delivering competitive wins. The CAM demonstrates deep insight into the customer’s business and market segment conditions.
Customer Account Managers work under minimal supervision in a team environment managing products of moderate to high complexity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Be the primary client contact on assigned product and the client’s champion within Minnetronix.
• Ensure clear and effective lines of communication and escalation are established across the relationship and assure standard tracking methods are used by the matrix team to maintain organization of the account.
• Provide mid and long-range forecast planning and ensure Minnetronix proactive product and process improvement activities align with customer needs.
• Establish clear governance rules with assigned client accounts for standard support factored into overhead pricing versus engineering product support work that is in excess of standard support expectations.
• Establish internal and external business performance metrics for the client account that assure commercial health for Minnetronix while yielding quality and branding success for the client.
• Manage client expectations for lead time and timely order placement.
• Monitor contractual obligations from both parties, proactively manage issues of escalation, and initiate action accordingly when needed.
• Reports to the Senior Manager of Customer Accounts within the Business Development & Marketing Group.
• Enlists the support of engineering, operations, sales, service and other resources as needed.
• Closely coordinates Minnetronix executive involvement with customer management teams.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or Engineering. MBA degree preferred.
• Minimum 6 years’ experience in program and/or account management in manufacturing services (outsourcing or insourcing) business for highly regulated electro-mechanical devices.
• Minimum 5 years’ leadership experience (functional or matrix) within manufacturing services industry.
• Experience in managing commercial relationships for manufacturing services accounts.
• Experience in developing pricing models for manufacturing services accounts and directly interacting with customers for pricing negotiations.
• Long-range forecast and build planning experience.
• Negotiating and executing statements of work, memorandums of understanding, production services agreements, and various other contract structured agreements associated to manufacturing services.
• Project balance sheet & profitability management.
• Effective communication structures and tiered governance.
• Development of cost reduction programs.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Must be able to convey business and technical concepts to a diverse customer base and to internal technical teams in a clear and concise manner.
• Demonstrated leadership behaviors including effective communication, critical thinking and decision making, coaching and mentoring, and promoting a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals.
Our company offers excellent benefits including medical, dental, life and disability insurances, 401k plan, paid time off, and tuition reimbursement among others. Additionally, our company has a fun, flexible and challenging work environment that fosters innovation and growth for all employees.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
EOE / AA Employer
Please visit our web site for additional information about our company: http://www.minnetronix.com
NO AGENCIES/ NO PHONE CALLS