Provide leadership and direction for all aspects of Human Resources including talent acquisition, employee development; employee relations; performance management; benefits; total rewards; legal and regulatory compliance and succession planning. As a business partner to leaders and managers across the organization provide HR insight, direction and programs to meet organization objectives.
• Provide strategic HR leadership and guidance in the areas of talent acquisition and retention, employee relations and communications, culture development, compensation and benefits, performance management and HR operations.
• Lead in the delivery of comprehensive HR services, tools, policies and procedures including total rewards compensation, benefit programs, recruiting, employee relations and talent management.
• Ensure effectiveness of overall compensation and benefits strategy, policies and practices, to support talent acquisition, retention, overall business needs and objectives.
• Partner with Senior Management to build a workforce plan with skills and talent capabilities that enable the organization to achieve growth objectives
• Act as a trusted partner and coach to Senior Management
• Consult with management to understand strategies and support needs, especially around employee relations / retention and leading change
• Provide direction to employees and management that enables maximum performance and reinforces the business culture while influencing positive morale and employee retention
• Stay up-to-date on legislation and make appropriate changes to policies, procedures and handbooks as required.
• Train managers and employees about company policies, equal employment opportunity, documentation, and legal issues;
• Design, educate and roll-out HR initiatives, projects, and programs
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field; graduate degree highly preferred
o HR certifications preferred (SPHR or SHRM-SCP)
• 10 years Human Resources Business Partner/leadership experience advising, coaching leaders.
• Functional HR expertise across all HR disciplines with a passion for and demonstrated experience integrating human resouce strategies with organizational core objectives.
• Experience with development and integration of forward-thinking HR strategies, systems, programs and processes with company’s business strategies.
• Strong business acumen, facilitation and conflict resolution and communication skills
• Outstanding leadership capabilities including employee coaching, development, strategy and business guidance.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude and a flexible approach.
• Able to effectively communication with all levels of the organization; strong written and oral communication skills.
Send resume, cover letter and salary expecations to
Human Resources at email@example.com
Tapemark, 1685 Marthaler Lane, West St Paul, MN 55118
Equal Opportunity Employer