The Inside Sales Manager, Commercial Entities is responsible for supporting the Commercial Entities sales team in achieving annual sales and business goals. This position will support the sales team in all new business activities, including sales prospecting, documentation, and market mapping/intelligence. In addition, this position may act as a sales team representative for existing customers and will coordinate resources to ensure the delivery of excellent customer service and build existing business.
This role requires a high level of collaboration with other functional groups within the larger non-profit organization, including allogeneic donor and transplant provider teams, product managers/owners, marketing, human resources, and finance.
The candidate must have experience in and/or a passion for the cell and gene therapy marketplace.
This is a new position.
• Must have a solid grasp and application of the B2B sales process, including handling complex questions/objections and probing to uncover unmet and existing needs
• Ability to build strong relationships with customers as well as all internal and field associates
• Must demonstrate a passion for hard work, be comfortable with setting and achieving aggressive goals, be respectful with customers, and be able to handle rejection and learn to adopt alternative approaches
• Must be very organized with an ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast moving environment
• Act in a highly responsive, pro-active and accurate way in order to support existing customers
• Be able to work in a growing business environment which requires self-development, a flexible attitude, and an entrepreneurial mentality
• Act as the “in house” representative of the company towards our accounts
• Communicate in a convincing manner both verbally and in writing, have a strong telephone presence and assert oneself with a sense of confidence, conviction and enthusiasm
• Possess a sense of urgency, ability to meet deadlines and function independently with minimal supervision
Education and/or Experience:
• BA or BS degree required
• Minimum of 3 years of related experience in a B2B customer-facing environment in the (sales, telesales, telemarketing or customer service) or equivalent experience
• Experience working within Life Science (Biopharma preferred, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical) industry
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software and Salesforce CRM
Preferred Qualifications: (Additional qualifications that may make a person even more effective in the role, but are not required for consideration)
• BA or BS degree in the life sciences preferred
• Existing business contacts in the cell and gene therapy field
Primary Location: US-MN-Minneapolis
Work Locations: Minneapolis, MN - Coordinating Center 500 N 5th Street Minneapolis 55401
Job: Business Development
Employee Status: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time