Inspect, audit and report on materials, processes and products using variable or attribute measuring instruments and techniques to ensure conformance with Tapemark and customer quality standards. Identify non-conforming materials and product; work with others to resolve issues in production. The position requires a significant amount of reading, interpreting and executing on manufacturing documents and records. Document the inspection results within the manufacturing record. Perform specialty measurements as required and assist Engineers with Process Development, Performance Qualifications, and Validations.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Competence in basic math (e.g. addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals and metric conversion), reading, interpreting (e.g. instructions, drawings and specifications) and documenting technical information within a complex manufacturing record.
• Experience working in an ISO, cGMP environment and the quality processes and procedures necessary in medical/pharmaceutical manufacturing.
• Competence in the use of basic measuring and testing equipment such as rulers, calipers, micrometers, Burst tester, and Pull tester.
• Good color discrimination; the ability to frequently bend, squat or kneel; and the ability to lift, push and carry up to forty-five (45) pounds.
• Must be able to interact effectively and professionally with individuals at all levels of the organization.
• Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
• Successful experience using personal computers as well as Microsoft software (Outlook, Word, Excel).
• 2 yr Associates or Technical degree with an emphasis in a Quality Control program
• Professional quality certification
• 2 years experience performing quality inspection in a medical device or pharmaceutical environment.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org