Talencios Minneapolis-based, medical device client is looking for a Contract Product Marketing Manager to fill a planned employee leave. Our client fosters an innovative culture that is employee centric and values technical skills, creative thinking, customer focus, and collaboration.
The Contract Product Marketing Manager will plan, direct and coordinate the product strategy of the assigned products in order to grow the business and meet company objectives through capturing market insight and translating into actionable, differentiated products and programs which benefit customers and drive revenue. This includes working in a cross functional capacity to develop and manage product roadmaps for various markets.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and direction for assigned product lines and key product marketing deliverables to support business objectives.
- Develop and implement product from concept to completion, using metrics to drive success and continuous improvement.
- Establish and enhance product offering through identifying and assessing product and market opportunities and outlining product road maps to align with company objectives.
- Translate market research, customer feedback, and technology trends into product requirements.
- Develop and implement product plans that highlight competitive landscape, customer needs, market analysis including market models, and strategic direction to meet corporate and business objectives.
- Participate as a member of cross functional product development teams.
- Manage product training tools to field sales and other strategic channels.
- Partner with finance, sales, and supply chain to develop the forecast and manage operational issues for the product lines.
- Define and implement clear product positioning, pricing, and value propositions.
- Offer competitive analysis, market research and trends where needed.
- Bachelors degree.
- 4 years of successful related business experience within the medical device industry.
- Strong cross-functional management skills with demonstrated ability to effectively utilize internal resources to meet project deadlines and objectives.
- Tangible experience of routinely working with customers and sales personnel.
- Comprehensive understanding of the marketing and product planning process.
- Strong implementation experience marketing across various outlets including web-based, traditional, multi-media, etc.
- Financial/business analysis skills.
- Experience developing and executing product launch strategies and tactics.
- Experience working with a variety of sales/distribution partners: direct sales force, independent sales reps, national and local distributors and OEM partners.
- Knowledge and experience in developing product plans to drive franchise strategies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to listen and assess customer needs, translating those stated customer requests into need statements, prioritize needs/requirements, and communicate them cross-functionally.
- Ability to properly determine key product market research priorities, and use the appropriate market research methodologies to quantify market behavior either through quantitative, qualitative or analytical research tools.
To apply, send resume to email@example.com.