The Office Coordinator will be based out of the Commercial and R&D Headquarters in Eden Prairie and will support a global medical device organization with offices in Scotland and New Zealand. We are looking for a dedicated person with a ÃƒÂ¢Ã‚?Ã‚?can-doÃƒÂ¢Ã‚?Ã‚Â attitude to manage the operations and shipping/receiving functions of our US office. This person will need to communicate globally and cross-functionally to ensure our business runs smoothly and our customers needs are met.
- Coordinate all office service provider work, including cleaning, security, internet, property management requests, utilities, and pest control.
- Maintain all office supplies.
- Set up new vendors in financial systems, communicate with vendors and suppliers, create P.O.s, and process/track invoices.
- Occasionally set up meetings for the executive team with external parties such as customers and vendors (including ordering lunches).
- Work with UK-based Quality group to ensure quality records, training records, and other required documentation is maintained.
- Field all general requests and connect contact with the appropriate company personnel (this includes answering the main phone and monitoring the general company email).
- Manage job postings on company website and other portals (e.g. Indeed, LinkedIn) and transfer incoming applications to appropriate company personnel.
- Assist with employee onboarding (e.g. set up in company email, cloud, and security systems).
- Scan checks and other financial documents for UK-based Accounting group, and assist in other finance/accounting processing as needed.
- Other duties as required.
Shipping, Receiving, and Logistics:
- Handle all office mail and shipments (inbound and outbound).
- Communicate with Commercial and Global Operations teams to track status of incoming shipments.
- Package and ship customer orders daily (including refrigerated medical device components).
- Maintain order fulfillment documentation inside of the Quality Management System.
- Manage product inventory, communicate inventory needs to UK office, and flag/dispose of expiring stock.
- Coordinate with customs to move and release products across geographies.
- 2-4 years of experience in office management, customer service, or shipping function (experience in a medical device industry is a plus).
- Must have very good organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Must be able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and accurately.
- Must be able to adjust to shifting and sometimes unexpected priorities and new responsibilities.
- Knowledge of Outlook, MS Excel and MS Word.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.