The Production Planner/Scheduler is a key internal resource responsible for development and communication of a production schedule that will maximize and balance production/warehouse capacity while meeting all customer demands. This position will coordinate production activities with purchasing, warehousing, sales, inventory, Quality Control, and customer service.
- Manage the production schedule for the facility.
- Develop Master Schedule to determine products to run Ã¢?? maintain shipping schedule.
- Meet with production team/sales/account management daily or weekly to determine customer orders.
- Ensure Production Schedule meets requirements.
- Act as communication link with production supervisors, purchasing, warehouse/inventory, sales, quality, and customer service regarding the flow of material through the facility.
- Work with Cost Accountant, Engineering and Materials Manager, when necessary, to review bills of material and product specifications to accurately determine that material needed is on hand.
- Work with supervisors to improve production efficiencies.
- Monitor material inventory, track progress of production, and review factors which will affect production schedules.
- Oversee, audit, and suggest changes to facility capacity measures to ensure alignment with production schedule.
- Work with QC staff to analyze quality and production programs.
- Initiate reports to keep management aware of production supply inventory levels relative to plan.
- Collect, analyze and interpret manufacturing data in order to make decisions that may impact production, personnel and processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in planning/supply chain strongly preferred.
- Hands-on problem solver who addresses issues promptly with a pro-active attitude and the ability to efficiently prioritize projects.
- Knowledgeable in MRP/ERP systems, cost reduction, demand flow and build-to-forecast.
- Proficient in MS Excel and other Microsoft Programs.
- Ability to accomplish assigned projects utilizing strong communication (written and verbal), project management, time management and collaboration.
What TE Connectivity Offers:
We offer a competitive Ã¢??total rewardsÃ¢?Â compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive, and meets the needs of our employees.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.