Job Title: Sr. Manager, Engineering
Job Description: Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a globally recognized, research-driven, biopharmaceutical company with more than 65 years of history. Headquartered in Switzerland, Ferring is privately owned with approximately 6,500 employees in nearly 60 countries. In the United States, Ferring identifies, develops and markets innovative products in the fields of reproductive health (infertility), urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology, womenÃ¢??s health (obstetrics/gynecology), orthopedics and Oncology. FerringÃ¢??s US operations employ approximately 900 people.
People Come First At Ferring. The Ferring Philosophy places people at the heart of what we do. This guides our relations with patients, physicians, employees, and other stakeholders. We invite you to share our passion for people and the power of science.
Rebiotix, a late-stage biotechnology company part of the Ferring Pharmaceutical Group, is focused on commercializing the worldÃ¢??s first Microbiota Restoration Therapy. By harnessing the power of the human microbiome, Rebiotix aspires to change the way challenging gastrointestinal diseases are treated. Our goal is to improve the lives of patients and reduce the cost of care associated with some of the most debilitating disorders suffered by patients worldwide. We are a passionate team of scientists, engineers and clinical researchers motivated by the opportunity to blaze new trails and create new technologies for todayÃ¢??s medical field, looking for like-minded individuals to add to our growing team.
Summary: Responsible for the leadership and management of commissioning, qualification, validation strategy, procedures, templates, continuous improvement, etc. and supervising the execution of these plans by the Engineering team for new facilities, processes, equipment and software as well as maintaining the facility, equipment and facilities in a validated state.
- Recruit, train, manage, coach and motivate employees to meet the engineering departmental and site goals
- Leads the coordination of validation activities in a cGMP regulated manufacturing environment.
- Establishes, refines and oversees the processes and procedures for procuring, installing, qualification and validation of equipment.
- Provides leadership to the facility maintenance, future expansion and upgrades and associated validation in a cGMP facility.
- Provides resource planning and budget planning to support company objectives.
- Provide support and leadership to establish and refine processes for the qualification, validation and implementation and maintenance of drug serialization, shipping and packaging.
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of operations processes to increase quality, decrease cost and increase through-put.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- BachelorÃ¢??s degree in Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 8-12 years in operational engineering (facilities, manufacturing, validation).
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
If you need assistance during the application process due to a disability, please email email@example.com