The Analytics Solutions Manager is responsible for building data and analytic-driven solutions to support healthcare payor and provider customers. You will apply analytical rigor, critical thinking, and creativity to solve complex issues while working with multidisciplinary teams and customers.
This is a full-time, salaried, overtime-exempt position based in Minneapolis, MN.
Support the Carrot Health Customer Solutions team, Product Management team, and customers directly through the following:
- Collaborate with Customer Solutions and Product Management to understand customer needs and devise data-driven analyses and custom reports to support.
- Work directly with Customer Solutions to provide analytical support for strategic customer accounts.
- Build tableau dashboard visualizations and PowerPoint presentations to communicate analysis to customer Ã¢?? lead presentation of analysis directly to customer.
- Respond to customer needs with data and analytic-driven solutions.
- Collaborate with Product Management to build ROI calculators for various modules in the Carrot MarketView platform.
- Build predictive models, segmentation models, and create other data-driven insights to support product marketing and sales.
- Research new value-added data sources to enhance Carrot HealthÃ¢??s consumer database and work with Data Engineering and the Development team to support build-out of robust data models which will support visualization and predictive modelling.
- Research and apply new statistical learning model approaches to improve Carrot HealthÃ¢??s modeling capabilities.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned.
- 3+ years of experience in healthcare-related analytics, reporting, software, and/or consulting.
- Ability to use a wide range of data assets to solve complex problems.
- Ability to create PowerPoint presentations and communicate effectively results of analyses to senior leadership teams.
- Demonstrated proficiency in SQL and/or R.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Tableau or similar data visualization platforms.
- Proficient in statistics, linear/logistic regression principles, and data clustering principles.
- Experience working with and analyzing large data sets in a cloud environment.
- Excellent data visualization skills.
- Experience developing customer-facing presentations and reports.
- Experience in working with health care Claims, EHR, EMR, CRM and/or membership data.
- Experience in consumer analytics.
- Experience in consumer behavior propensity modeling and/or consumer segmentation modeling.
- Experience in healthcare payor market, specifically related to marketing, risk analytics, and/or member engagement.
- Employs a strong work ethic and high standards for his/her own work and the work of others.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at once, with superior attention to detail and follow-through.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in the English language.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to changes.
- Ability to be self-directed and work independently, as well as collaboratively.
- Creative problem solver.
- Ability to do self-directed research and navigate ambiguity.
- Innovative, analytical, and critical thinker.
To apply send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.