Reporting to the Director of Program Management, this individual manages and executes program direction in accordance with the client and development team goals.
The following key attributes are required:
- Flexibility to perform and manage a wide range of activities and willingness to wear many hats.
- Outstanding people skills; friendly, confident, competent, great communicator, honest, and sincere.
- Must be a dynamic personality and willing to work within a collaborative team environment.
- Energetic, proactive self-starter who enjoys challenges and variety.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Sound program management skills including task scheduling, and budget tracking.
- Ability to organize and communicate high-level presentations to clients, clinicians, and participating teams, as necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to direct and manage resources, make decisions, solve problems, exercise good judgment & flexibility and maintain budgets and schedule.
- Ability to communicate with vendors and to proactively monitor internal resources to ensure all products are developed within cost targets and delivered on schedule.
- Ensure Ximedica is meeting the needs of the client and that the device will be successful in the marketplace.
- Familiarity in the design of complex medical capital equipment as well as disposable devices.
- Familiarity with appropriate FDA, QSR, and ISO regulations: design controls, document controls, design verification and validation, hazard analysis techniques, regulatory approval methods, and overall medical device industry knowledge.
- Manage the design and development of complex electro-mechanical medical devices and equipment.