Provides scientific support and leadership to clients and other scientific staff in the conduct of GLP and non-GLP research studies, including study design development, managing the execution of study conduct, collecting, analyzing and interpreting data, utilization of technology, and study report writing.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Biological Sciences or related discipline required.
- At least two years experience in a study director role in a preclinical/animal laboratory environment.
- Strong working knowledge of AAALAC, USDA and GLP regulations and preclinical testing facility operations and procedures.
- Excellent technical writing and computer software skills.
- Must be able to clearly speak, write, read, and understand English.