About the position
Zepto Life Technology is devoted to improving people’s quality of life through the development of portable instruments and applications that benefit healthcare providers, patients, and their families by quickly diagnosing diseases. Using our leading-edge sensor technology and conventional assay knowledge, we provide advanced solutions to difficult issues facing the world today.
Zepto Life Technology is currently looking for a Business Development – Marketing Specialist to join our growing team. The right individual will join a dynamic and fast-paced start-up environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, implement, and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
The Marketing Specialist position incorporates a range of functions, including marketing, market research, and product development. This individual will combine creative, strategic, and tactical thinking with an analytical approach to successfully execute marketing programs and campaigns that improve the commercialization of our products. This individual ensure product development accurately captures the voice of the customer from a marketing perspective (creating product requirements and prioritizing future product features) and drive product design to ensure successful commercial launch.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Contributes to the strategic development and dissemination of product messaging that demonstrates the value of our product and solutions.
- Develops content for marketing output including but not limited to; collateral, website, case studies, presentations, whitepapers.
- Continually assess market landscape and provide recommendations for evolving competitive positioning.
- Gains a deep understanding of customer experience, identifies product gaps and generates new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience, and drive growth.
- Develop proposed product requirements based on voice of customers and obtain ongoing customer feedback for product development programs.
- Prepares for market introduction of new products and features by developing time-integrated communication plans with internal stakeholders and external stakeholders.
- Works closely with Quality Assurance / Regulatory Affairs department to ensure all product-related materials are accurately documented and released through the internal review process.
- Contributes to Marketing team effort by accomplishing any additional related tasks as needed.
- Collaborate with team members to create presentation for investors.
- Collaborate with team members on the production of various investor events.
Required Education and Experience:
- Proven work experience in a healthcare, medical device, or diagnostic product marketing role.
- Proven work experience in the product development process from a marketing perspective.
- Proven ability to successfully plan, deploy, and track marketing campaigns.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to formulate solutions and decisions with little guidance.
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint.
- Cardiac Monitoring, industry work experience a plus.
- MS/BS degree in Life Sciences, Engineering or equivalent a plus.
- MBA or equivalent healthcare/medical device marketing professional experience.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Some start-up or small company experience preferred (i.e., ability to deal with adversity, limited resources, and quickly adapting new strategies as market conditions change.