About the position
Zepto Life Technology is devoted to improving people’s quality of life through the development of portable instruments and applications that benefit healthcare providers, patients, and their families by quickly diagnosing diseases. Using our leading-edge sensor technology and conventional assay knowledge, we provide advanced solutions to difficult issues facing the world today.
Zepto Life Technology is currently looking for a Business Development – Investor Relations to join our growing team. This role contributes to the success of the day to day operations and growth of the company. The ideal applicant has extensive investor relationship experience, excellent communication and networking skills, an entrepreneurial mindset.
Under the direct supervision of the CEO this position will establish and cultivate successful investor relationships. This role assists in developing and facilitating investor communications including but not limited to presentations, proposals and budgets.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Evaluate and summarize critical investor information.
- Understand investor’s profiles and recommend proper investment approach to CEO. Analyze financial data in preparation for investors’ meeting; Collaborate with team to create investor presentations.
- Collaborate with team members on the production of various investor events.
- Create and Manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between both existing and potential investors.
- Manage equity research and investor relationships.
- Develop investor confidence and belief in Zepto’s vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value.
- Provide insight on market activity and present to executive team.
- Develop and execute business development strategy that aligns with Zepto’s overall mission, vision, values and goals.
- Participate in professional meetings and conferences as needed for business development.
- Establish best-in-class business development processes aligning strategic planning, senior business leadership and corporate leadership.
- Profile, track, contact, and engage prospective targets.
- Prepare discussion, communication and internal approval materials as needed.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Required Education and Experience:
- 5-10 years’ experience interacting with investors and a strong track record of building positive and successful relationships with investment community; 3 years of related experience is required with a Master’s degree; Experience in Investor Relations is preferred.
- Familiar with financial modeling techniques and valuation models used by analysts and investors.
- Entrepreneurial and client minded focus.
- A bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Accounting is required.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills including consultative skills and the ability to translate financial information and concepts into simple communications.
- Proven experience with investment analytics tools and platforms (e.g., FactSet) preferred.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Experience in a fast-paced environment.
- MBA preferred but not required. Would be an acceptable substitute for non-business-related undergraduate degree or fewer years of work experience.