Bind is a health technology and services company founded in 2016 and headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with satellite offices in New York and San Francisco. Bind is health insurance for the way we live now. Unlike traditional health insurance that charges you for services you may never need or want, Bind is on demand: pay for what you need, not what you don’t, and adjust your coverage when those needs change. Health coverage that’s flexible, clear, and intuitive.
We are creative, collaborative, and a little bit fiery. The Bind team is comprised of like-minded individuals passionate about healthcare, and our cause is the collective act of rewiring it. We embrace new ideas. We’re more wheel than cog. More spark than smoke. And we are playful and venturesome in our daily mission to render real and refreshing solutions to health insurance that works better for us all.
Bind is actively seeking a highly skilled and motivated Sales Analyst to help drive sales using data-driven approaches to scale sales efforts for an innovative new health insurance product. Delivering these capabilities will require coordinating across all aspects of the organization including sales, marketing, product, and account partnerships. Bind is looking for an individual who will pursue a deep understanding of sales, identify and prioritize solutions, and clearly and effectively communicate the needs, the vision, and the solutions both internally and externally. Focus, enthusiasm, and a dedication to excellence are all personal characteristics highly valued in the Bind organization.
• Management of the sales pipeline including working with sales reps and marketing to collect and analyze the data in order to publish and send weekly reports to stakeholders, including senior management and sales partners.
• Monitor and manage leads coming into the company via the website, phone messages, and email. This includes the management of sales and marketing campaigns to prospects and brokers.
• Develop and monitor sales performance indicators.
• Analyze sales data and create actionable recommendations for sales strategy.
• Assist sales management with setting up automation for parts of the sales process.
• Assist in mining competitive data from the marketplace to target specific sales opportunities.
• Identify and implement sales process improvements.
• Use Tableau or a similar BI tool to visualize sales data.
• Execute special projects as needed with team members throughout the company.
• Help manage our conference presence including managing all details of conference participation including the booth and speakers presenting at the conference for Bind.
• Bachelor’s degree required, emphasis in business field; finance, marketing, or entrepreneurship preferred.
• 3 – 5 years of applicable experience.
• Ability to work with data and develop actionable insights and visualizations of the data.
• Communicate effectively, excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal.
• Proficient in Salesforce.com.
• Ability to identify key priorities and opportunities for action in an innovating environment that includes ambiguity and change.
• Knowledge and experience in a healthcare environment with HIPAA requirements.
• Interest in healthcare industry, preferred.
• Self-starter and eager to learn quickly.
Bind is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.