This position manages support functions essential to sales team productivity to organize data and generate deep customer insight in order to enhance sales force effectiveness. These functions include planning, data management and integrity, reporting, business proposals and sales lead tracking and follow up. The position reports to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing, and works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate sales support is provided in the most efficient manner to the organization.
1) Assist with coordinating sales forecasting - Works with the VP of Sales and Director of Marketing to contribute to the planning and budgeting processes used within the sales organization. Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency in the sales organizations.
2) Data management - Assists the sales and executive leaders in selecting the appropriate data to examine. The incumbent also make sure data is clean, accurate, and complete, and is organized and rolled up into reports, ideally via a centralized and automated database. The incumbent will work closely with finance, reimbursement and human resources to obtain , review and manage data.
3) Platforms and Systems - Implements enabling technology, including CRM, to assist field sales teams. Monitors the assigned sales organization's compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data. Co-leads the CRM integration execution plan, and assumes a leadership role once integrated to maintain integrity and utilization of the tool.
4) Reporting and administration - Helps to ensure scorecards are updated and formatted where key stakeholders can quickly assess the information.
5) Pricing and contracting support - Ensures contracts are positioned competitively, while also fulfilling company and customer objectives to establish mutual value. These contracts may include event or conference submissions requests and /or plans on which events to attend. They may also include follow up on Institutional quotes.
6) Analytics and business insight - Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvements to facilitate an organization of continuous process improvement. Provides analytics that assist in providing answers to process improvement issues that help sales leaders base decisions on facts. Captures Best Practices and distributes them in a streamlined manner.
7) Lead generation and management. - Works closely with the VP of Sales and the Marking Director to maximize conference tactics and follow up on plans based on what was learned.
8) Strategic Partnership - Acts as a strategic partner to sales leadership. Helps to detect emerging customer or market trends and helps determine how business can meet those opportunities and challenges to drive greater sales success.
- Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically rigorous initiatives.
- PC,Excel,Word,Power Point proficiency.
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution or a combination of equivalent education and relevant business experience.
- Two years related sales or sales management experience in a business-to business sales environment.
New Prague, Minnesota, United States