At Be The Match our mission is to save lives through cellular therapy. We achieve our mission through a culture of performance where our teams have autonomy and responsibility to deliver excellent results because people’s lives literally depend on our performance. We are serious about this obligation and are building teams of uncommon caliber in order to realize our vision of democratizing cell therapy so that all people, irrespective of background, receive the lifesaving therapy they need.
The role of the Clinical Operations Partner is to build and strengthen relationships, at all levels, with bone marrow transplant (BMT) and cellular therapy programs within the NMDP network. Based on first-hand experience of program challenges, the Clinical Operations Partner will drive innovation and promote continuous improvement. As a new role within our organization, this position will require a strong entrepreneurial spirit and innovative approach.
• Demonstrated knowledge of molecular biology, immunology, or genetics.
• Strong knowledge and experience in a provider setting preferred.
• Effectively build new relationships and strengthen existing relationships.
• Thrive in ambiguity and use critical thinking and analytical skills to drive innovative solutions.
• Improve processes, take initiative, and solve problems.
• Establish credibility and foster collaboration with both internal (NMDP) and external (TC) colleagues.
• Demonstrate strong professional communication and customer service skills.
• Adjust schedule accordingly for meetings and urgent customer needs.
• Travel regionally up to 25% of time.
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree and eight years of experience in relevant science or healthcare related setting. Four years full-time internal NMDP employment may be substituted for the above eight years of experience.
Preferred Qualifications: (Additional qualifications that may make a person even more effective in the role, but are not required for consideration)
• Master’s/PhD degree and six years of experience in relevant science or healthcare related setting.
• Previous experience within BMT and cellular therapy industry preferred
• Previous experience in a clinical setting with customer service focus preferred
Primary Location: US-MN-Minneapolis
Other Locations: United States
Work Locations: Home Based Home Based 500 N 5th Street 55401
Employee Status: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time