Join our team committed to improving the lives of pain sufferers through non-narcotic means!
SPR Therapeutics is a rapidly growing medical device company focused in non-narcotic interventional pain management. More about our company can be found at www.SPRTherapeutics.com.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Communications Manager in our Maple Grove, MN office responsible for utilizing best practices and latest trends in the development and execution of integrated marketing communications campaigns. The Marketing Communications Manager will report to the Senior Vice President of Market Development working collaboratively with other departments to develop and execute the communications strategy in support of company objectives.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Communications Manager:
• Develops communications strategies and tools in alignment with marketing goals and objectives using an integrated mix of communications, channels and tactics.
• Refines and supports the communications strategy as it relates to patient, implanting physician and referral physician awareness.
• Refines and develops messaging and branding across all promotional materials facilitating the development of templates, where appropriate, that will be customized for use in the field.
• Collaborates with sales operations to measure and reports marketing initiative effectiveness using the company’s CRM system.
• Develops and leverages relationships with physician specialty and patient advocacy groups.
• Drives national public relations and national customer communications initiatives.
• Leads national events strategy and initiatives in collaboration with sales operations and event management staff.
• Collaborates with product development to develop and optimize collateral, promotional and education/training resources.
• Maintains understanding of the market, customers, healthcare trends and competition.
• Utilizes strong skills and/or vendor relationships and resources in all aspects of marketing communications including design, digital marketing, social media, PR, video production, data sourcing, blogposts, newsletters, e-blasts, etc.
Requirements of the Marketing Communications Manager:
• Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred (or experience in lieu of Master’s degree).
• 5 years successful related medical device marketing communications experience, ideally in physician preference products.
• Independent, self-starter able to generate new ideas in addition to executing assigned tasks.
• Understanding of FDA clearances, trademarks, and other compliance-related items, in a regulated environment.
• Excellent copywriting, design, written and oral communication skills with relentlessly high standards regarding grammar, content, timeliness, proofing, etc.
• Expert knowledge of digital/social media planning and execution, SEO, PR, CRM integration, and campaign measurement.
• Demonstrated success managing complex projects and multiple priorities within a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
• Ability to function independently while collaborating with, influencing and working with others on the team in a responsive, customer-centric, solution-oriented approach.
• Experience in orthopedics, spine, and/or pain management a plus.
Why Join Our Team?
• Excellent career opportunity in the medical device industry.
• Small company / collaborative team.
• Competitive compensation and benefits.
• Employee Wellness Program.
• Flexible work/life balance.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. Background Check conducted.