About the position
Zepto Life Technology is a pioneer biotech company devoted to improving people’s quality of life through the development of portable instruments for applications including disease diagnostics, water quality monitoring, food safety, and so on. We combine leading-edge magnetic sensor technology with conventional assay knowledge to provide advanced solutions to the difficult issues facing the world today.
Zepto is currently looking for a Business Development Director to join our team. This role contributes to the design and development of single-use consumables for rapid in vitro diagnostic tests. The ideal applicant has experience in regulatory approval of IVD products, in plastic part design, molding and assembly processes.
• Create and Manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between both internal and external parties
• Manage equity research and investor relationships
• Develop investor confidence and belief in Zepto’s vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value
• Provide insight on market activity and present to executive team
• Develop and execute business development strategy that aligns with Zepto’s overall mission, vision, values and goals
• Develop and manage new and existing projects
• Participate in professional meetings and conferences as needed for business development
• Establish best-in-class business development processes aligning strategic planning, senior business leadership and corporate leadership
• Profile, track, contact, and engage prospective targets
• Prepare discussion, communication and internal approval materials as needed in support of potential opportunities
• 5-10 years experience dealing with investors and a strong track record of building positive relationships with investor community
• Familiar with financial modeling techniques and valuation models used by analysts and investors
• Entrepreneurial and client minded focus
• Strong interpersonal communication Skills
• Must be able to perform in a high-pressure environment, and be able to meet tight deadlines
• Has superb written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to draft engaging and impactful messages for inspiring employees and investors
B.S. or above degree in Engineering.