We are seeking a skilled, motivated and energetic Account Manager to join our team. This position will have a direct impact on our success by strengthening our relationships with our distributors, customers and end users. This position is accountable for relationship continuity, revenue retention, clinical support and conference attendance. A successful Account Manager will also provide insight on the customer to the Thermasolutions leadership.
1. Primary responsibility is to manage Company relationship with US based distributors, and develop relationships with the customers and end users. Act as the Company’s point of contact for domestic customer relationships.
2. Solicit feedback from sales partners and distributors to ensure relevancy of current and future marketing efforts.
3. Responsible for a weekly company-wide conference call to discuss relevant information.
4. Organize, setup and execute Company’s attendance to major conferences and congresses globally. Liaison with local distributors for support, staffing and local presence.
5. Utilizing conferences, journals, and distributor input, organize and maintain a current database of clinical studies and relevant current events.
6. Become the clinical and technical expert in Company’s products. Observe, train and support devices use in surgical oncology procedures. Be available for clinical support as required.
7. Develop and maintain relationships with global Key Opinion Leaders in conjunction with Product Manager and Business Development Managers.
8. Maintain a competitor analysis matrix. Augment matrix with geographic strengths and weakness of competitors utilizing feedback from global distributor partners.
9. Review and approve hospital contracts submitted by distributors to ensure protection of Company’s assets and aggregate market price.
10. Act as the point of contact for redesign of Company’s digital, social and website content and presence. Provide critical input and fresh ideas.
11. Fulfill additional duties as required by Company.
• Clinical exposure with preference for operating room/procedure room.
• 3 years of Account Manager experience, with a minimum of 5 years of industry experience.
• Previous sales experience is a plus, with preference for distributor or channel background.
• Must pass a background check and possess valid driver’s license. Obtain and/or maintain a valid passport with limited, if any, travel restrictions.
• Work out of the corporate office in White Bear Lake, MN.
• Physical ability to occasionally lift up to 40 pounds as required.
• Proficient with typical office software.
• Willingness to travel domestic and international, up to 25%.