Revel is a next gen healthcare technology company that is challenging convention by reimagining what’s possible. We believe the way healthcare traditionally communicates with people is broken. So we’re reinventing it. We’re replacing stone age practices with friendly conversations powered by smart technology and AI. We’re putting data to work for healthcare like every other industry on the planet. Because we can do better. Join us.
If you’re a change maker who wants to make a difference in healthcare, read on.
About the Role:
Be a part of an innovative marketing team responsible for creating and delivering marketing strategies and programs to rapidly grow the business. We’re looking to add a rock star Marketing Coordinator who enjoys variety and thinking differently. You’ll be involved in everything from social media marketing to event management. We’re a growing technology company, which means you can make a big impact at Revel and in the healthcare community.
- Create content and account management for Revel’s social media accounts.
- Assist with capturing and analyzing social media metrics.
- Coordinate and manage all events and tradeshows from start to finish.
- Organize event documents and information including invoices, layouts, reservation information, registration, and event staffing.
- Coordinate marketing programs for email marketing campaigns, social media, webinars, podcasts, tradeshows/events, and other marketing projects.
- Edit and review content for marketing materials, email campaigns, blogs, offers, and the website.
- Assist with HubSpot our marketing automation tool to set up email campaigns, track events, manage list segments, and track social media activity.
- Support the marketing and sales team by managing special projects and assignments as needed.
- Committed to our mission to make the world a healthier place.
- Excellent communication, cross-group collaboration, and project management skills.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Enjoys driving multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Flexible and thrives working in a fast-paced, growing company.
- Team player who works hard and has high expectations.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of marketing experience.
- Experience in event marketing and social media management to meet organizational objectives.
- Strong project management and collaboration skills.
- Experience working with CRM and marketing automation tools - HubSpot experience is a plus.
What’s in it for You:
- 401k with highly competitive company contribution.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Flexible time off.
- Mobile phone and parking benefits.
- Contemporary, open work space located in the North Loop.
- Free beverages, healthy snacks, and great coffee.
- Fun work environment with innovative, smart, kind people who like to win.
We’d love to learn more about you!
Email Questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, disability, age, or any other status protected by state or local law, for qualified applicants who fall within the jurisdiction of such law.
*Candidates must already be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
**In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form (I-9) upon hire.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.