Sr. Client Sales Executive:
Revel is a next gen healthcare technology company that is challenging convention by reimagining what’s possible. We believe the way healthcare traditionally communicates with people is broken. So we’re reinventing it. We’re replacing stone age practices with friendly conversations powered by smart technology and AI. We’re putting data to work for healthcare like every other industry on the planet. Because we can do better. Join us.
If you’re a change maker who wants to make a difference in healthcare, read on.
About the Role:
We are seeking a skilled, motivated and energetic Sr. Client Sales Executive to join our Client Success team. This position will have a direct impact on our success by strengthening our relationships with our customers. This position is accountable for account strategy, revenue retention, upsell and cross sell. A successful Sr. Client Sales Executive will also provide insight on the customer to the Revel leadership.
- Manage executive relationships with existing customers.
- Develop and execute client specific Strategic Account Plans.
- Identify, build and close upsell and cross sell opportunities.
- Represent Revel at customer site visits and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs).
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to structure and negotiate deals.
- Collaborate with Partner Success department to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Communicate clearly and consistently with customers and executives to ensure expectations are met appropriately.
- Skillfully navigate the nuances of complex teams that work for large healthcare organizations.
- Apply knowledge learned from your time with customers to provide thought leadership for the organization on what to build to suit their needs.
- Help define standards for the way a customer’s success works at Revel.
- Track designated program management metrics and monitor critical path activities related to programs.
- Communicate with internal team members about program status and deliverables.
- Lead cross-functional solution discussions and identify solutions that are in the best interest of the customer and Revel.
- Facilitate and support cross-functional teamwork for program implementation and maintenance.
- Understand Revel technical capabilities and customer software interfaces.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with customers and their executives.
- Must have understanding of healthcare systems (technical and people) and be able to speak about them and interact with them fluently.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to understand complex systems while still being able to explain them simply to others.
- Needs a “whatever it takes” approach to make a relationship successful, whether that means hunting down that elusive answer or rallying the troops to hit a deadline that was promised to a customer.
- You are technical enough to ask engineers good questions about the technology used, to discuss the business and technical architectures, and yet communicate the answers in simple and elegant terms to the customer.
- Able to demonstrate a desire to win, an ability to be a team player and work well with others, and an ability to think creatively in all work performed and in all interactions.
- 10+ years working in a customer-facing role focused on SaaS / PaaS technology solutions.
- 5+ years working in healthcare services.
- Experience working with and building digital healthcare products.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, UI/UX Designers).
- Strong communication (written and oral) skills and experience.
- An open, collaborative style with demonstrated ability to perform independently.
- Ability to communicate complex technical terms in an easy to understand, nontechnical manner.
- Proven experience working with, leading, and motivating cross functional and virtual teams.
- Bachelor's degree (MBA preferred).
What’s in it for You:
- 401k with highly competitive company contribution.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Flexible time off.
- Mobile phone and parking benefits.
- Contemporary, open work space located in the North Loop.
- Free beverages, healthy snacks, and great coffee.
- Fun work environment with innovative, smart, kind people who like to win.
We’d love to learn more about you!
Email Questions to email@example.com or visit:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, disability, age, or any other status protected by state or local law, for qualified applicants who fall within the jurisdiction of such law.
*Candidates must already be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
**In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form (I-9) upon hire.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.