Client Experience Advisor:
Revel is a next gen healthcare technology company that is challenging convention by reimagining what’s possible. We believe the way healthcare traditionally communicates with people is broken. So we’re reinventing it. We’re replacing stone age practices with friendly conversations powered by smart technology and AI. We’re putting data to work for healthcare like every other industry on the planet. Because we can do better. Join us.
If you’re a change maker who wants to make a difference in healthcare, read on.
About the Role:
We deliver a world class experience for our clients. Our Client Experience Team strives to ensure that our service is top notch, drives program performance through optimal utilization of our platform, and provides our clients an advocate inside Revel committed to helping them surpass their goals. This role works with strategic key accounts, and requires a person to act as their trusted advisor once in Implementation for new customers and through improvement processes of existing customers. The key to success is to ensure the customer’s goals are being met and Revel exceeds their expectations. In doing so, they will work with cross functional teams to ensure Revel is delivering results and providing value at every interaction.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key clients and client stakeholders.
- Lead point of contact for all matters related to assigned client post Implementation.
- Collaborate with clients for successful use of Revel Connect Platform.
- Work with cross functional teams (Product, Implementation, Data analytics and Customer Service) to ensure client performance objectives are met.
- Track key metrics related to but not limited to: performance metrics, customer service issues/resolution and quality assurance metrics.
- Communicate customer expectations to internal production teams.
- Receive and manage client requests using various tools.
- Help identify root cause issues, risk and mitigation plans.
- Support campaign performance monitoring & reporting.
- Understand the business, operational and technical components of the Company’s products.
- Solution focused with a proactive approach to solving problems.
- Understanding of healthcare systems and their application to customer needs.
- Strong proficiency in prioritizing assignments and aligning efforts with business goals.
- Directs work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, develops and cultivates relationships with clients.
- Competently manages projects, as well as oversee others and execute to deadlines.
- Ability to influence others, both through verbal and written communication.
Successfully works cross-functionally with clients as well as all internal teams.
- Understands and incorporates technology into work processes.
- Naturally curious and inquisitive.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 4-7 years of work experience.
- Experience and expertise in PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Database programs.
- Saas Product company experience preferred.
- Healthcare industry experience preferred.
What’s in it for You:
- 401k with highly competitive company contribution.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Flexible time off.
- Mobile phone and parking benefits.
- Contemporary, open work space located in the North Loop.
- Free beverages, healthy snacks, and great coffee.
- Fun work environment with innovative, smart, kind people who like to win.
We’d love to learn more about you!
Email Questions to email@example.com or visit:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, disability, age, or any other status protected by state or local law, for qualified applicants who fall within the jurisdiction of such law.
*Candidates must already be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
**In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form (I-9) upon hire.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.