About the position:
Zepto Life Technology is devoted to improving people’s quality of life through the development of portable instruments and applications that benefit healthcare providers, patients, and their families by quickly diagnosing diseases. Using our leading-edge sensor technology and conventional assay knowledge, we provide advanced solutions to difficult issues facing the world today.
Zepto Life Technology is currently looking for a Market Manager to join our growing team. This role is responsible for providing marketing leadership to assure attainment of business objectives and revenue goals. Strong product management skills (both up-stream and down-stream) and excellent communication, collaboration and influence management skills are required.
The Market Manager will work directly with the CEO to create product roadmaps, providing marketing leadership for new product development and commercial launch. The market manager will drive the business success of each product launch to enable the company revenue growth.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Create company product roadmap together with CEO, R&D, and Program Management. Define structured marketing and tactical plans and actions to implement the marketing strategy.
- Direct responsibility for the beginning to the end of product life cycle management, including new product development and ongoing product improvement within a cross functional team.
- Act as marketing core team member for the new product development per design control process. Advocate for customers and obtain feedback on product design features.
- Carry out market development strategies to enhance technology adoption and drive market growth (competitive positioning, marketing claim and key opinion leader development.).
- Provide professional training to end users and sales professional related to product knowledge and messaging (operational and clinical).
- Develop marketing claim, integrated promotion material and plan to support increased device adoption.
- Oversee global forecasting and ensure product availability for global market.
- Collaborate with cross-function team members to meet high priority customer needs with pre-clinical and clinical evidence.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree required. MBA preferred.
- 4 + years required (6 + preferred) of progressive marketing experience in the medical device industry. In-vitro diagnostic device experience preferred.
- Knowledge of in-vitro diagnostic market strongly desired.
- Experience of leading the successful commercialization of at least 1 new product and/or marketing programs.
- Demonstrated leadership in a matrix organization to create and deliver on strategic product roadmap, market development, competitive differentiation, clinical messaging and positioning, and commercial strategies.
- Ability to understand customer needs and market trends and to convert into specific product strategies and plans.
- Experience of market development or downstream product marketing in addition to upstream marketing experience is preferred.
- Highly effective working in cross-function team and obtaining alignment and action.
- Ability to drive and work through ambiguity and change in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communicator skill within the organization and strong ability to engage with customers.
- Willingness to go above and beyond the job description and open to grow along with the organization.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.