The IT Application Developer is responsible for the design, modification, development and implementation of applications, underlying databases, and SQL integration services. This role will provide core structure and design of internal applications as well as perform a variety of complicated tasks, which include application development and database design. Project roles requires support of development for Microsoft Dynamics environments and participation in larger projects with project managers and architects.
Essential Job Functions:
- Create, edit and distribute applications as required using Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration services for reporting, intercompany integrations and warehouse.
- T-SQL views, stored procedures and function calling.
- Data design and implementation used for reporting and enterprise applications.
- Write and maintain appropriate documentation to describe development, logic, utilize coding library and repository tools for revisions.
- Participate in the testing validation process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software to meet compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Participate in the support of Dynamics environments.
- Assist personnel with creation and maintenance of MS SQL Server databases as required.
- Assist database architect and administrator with SQL Server support.
- Consult with business and project leads to identify current operating procedures and clarify program objectives.
- Participate in evaluations of new software applications and upgrades.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Applicable knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio C# for Dynamics environments.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Database knowledge using Microsoft SQL Server.
- Knowledge of data mart structures and data management tools using SQL Server.
- Applicable knowledge of and ability to create, maintain, and troubleshoot client/server databases and applications such as SQL Server and connection objects.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence (BI) tools such as Power BI and SSRS.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3.
- Working knowledge of code version control tools and processes.
- Sit/stand/walk 8 hours/day.
Nonin Medical is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.