Zipnosis is a growth stage technology company offering a comprehensive, market leading, SaaS-based platform to healthcare systems enabling cost-effective and convenient access to virtual care. We are visionary partners supporting our customers with rapid achievement of clinical efficiency, intuitive access and transformative value. We look for team members who are bold, resilient, accountable, vulnerable and enthusiastic. The company office is located in the T3 building in the North Loop district of Minneapolis, MN.
We are seeking an experienced Director of Customer Success to join our team. As a newly created position, the Director of Customer Success will have broad leadership responsibilities spanning our customer success and support activities for the company. The successful candidate will be a self driven leader and team player eager to take on expanded or new responsibilities as the company grows.
Duties and Responsibilities
Customer Success and Support:
- Develop and execute on a customer success strategy that will result in increased utilization, delighted customers, and ultimately contract renewals.
- Work closely with sales to set consistent customer-centric strategy aimed at realizing customer’s virtual care strategy, platform expansion and revenue growth.
- Collaborate with product and engineering, marketing, sales, professional services and support groups to ensure customers are as successful as possible in use of Zipnosis’ platform.
- Oversee proactive engagement with customers to build value and ensure long-term partnership.
- Serve as a key leader of the Customer Success team providing direct oversight of the Customer Success Management and Support function.
- Build strong relationships with customers through demonstration of in-depth product knowledge, understanding of early stage and mature virtual care strategies, and understanding customer priorities and challenges.
- Lead and oversee service extension and contract renewals proposals.
- Work directly with Product and Engineering leadership to ensure ongoing understanding of customer priorities.
- Empower Customer Success team members with tools and messaging for customer expectation setting.
- Listen to and understand ongoing needs of customers and the market with respect to virtual care and synthesize this back to Zipnosis.
- Help educate customers on the benefits of Zipnosis’ products through account analysis, compelling articulation of business model and ROI.
- Lead the Customer Success team to deploy strategies that impact a positive customer journey as well as product and platform utilization.
- Review and deploy a customer satisfaction program.
- Drive new revenue opportunities from our existing customers that address their strategic needs and initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience with and/or have demonstrated all of the following:
- Ability to lead teams through change .
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and potentially conflicting inputs to come up with solutions that meet customer needs.
- Ability to prioritize and deliver timely work in a fast paced environment.
- Quick learner with technical aptitude, strategic thinking and analytical skills.
- Understands components of the selling process and can effectively deliver customer renewals and/or service extensions.
- Proven capability to hire talent and lead a Customer Support function.
- Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business and customer demands.
- Comfortable in engaging in conversation at all levels within Zipnosis or a customer organization.
- Exceptional negotiation and selling capabilities as well as demonstrated ability to build these skills within the organization.
- Technical aptitude: You’re curious about new technologies and are eager to learn them.
- Ability to analyze data, make conclusions and provide recommendations.
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree.
- Background in Healthcare IT, SaaS sales or account management, and/or hospital or health systems.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5-7 years of account management experience, with a minimum of 2 years in a management/leadership position.
- Strong track record of building and managing teams with a history of consistently achieving or exceeding financial goals.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently provide outstanding level of customer experience .
- Willingness and ability to work outside position parameters and think creatively about how to provide the highest level of customer experience.
- Ability to develop relationships and conduct substantive content discussions with key decision makers.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and strong ability to think strategically about customer management.
- Ability to diagnose customer needs and identify relevant solutions.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.