The Director of Operations will be responsible for supporting, maintaining and operating the
Reemo platform and creating and overseeing the internal processes to ensure the
organization’s continued ability to scale and grow. The ideal candidate will be willing to get their
hands dirty while also providing strategic direction for the operations function. One must be
able to work with internal and external parties to coordinate processes in support of the
business. The Director will both own the current processes and be responsible for defining new
processes while optimizing the entire operation of the platform.
The Director’s duties will include:
• Ensuring the Reemo platform meets defined Service Level Agreements.
• Supporting the release of new features to the Reemo platform.
• Managing the different vendors that interact with the Reemo platform.
• Optimizing and automating current processes that support the Reemo platform,
o Order management
o Provisioning and Fulfillment
o End User Support
o Cancellations and Returns
• Defining processes to support current and new customers, channels or go-to-market
• Establishing internal metrics and KPIs for measurement.
• Maximizing organizational efficiencies with demonstrated quality improvement.
• At least 5 years of experience leading and managing an org-wide operations function.
• Ability to identify problems and develop creative solutions.
• Experience within a startup environment.
• A positive, can-do attitude.
• Proven ability to work in a matrixed environment with internal and external parties.
• Health technology and health care services experience a plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA Preferred.