Role Overview: Medical Alley Association (MAA) is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team! Must be interested in healthcare, love connecting with people and want to enhance the member experience for MAA companies.
MAA currently has a membership of more than 500-member companies. This role will assist in the recruitment and retention of membership. As part of the MAA team, you will be meeting with members, visiting company facilities, providing superior customer service and meaningful insight, informing decision making, as well as promoting the Medical Alley region and expertise that exists here.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for MAA’s Industry Support Members, ensuring they have a positive, engaging, value-added experience with MAA. This can include, providing support and referrals, sharing information, sharing the value of MAA by leading meetings and presentations and other customer service related requests.
- Stay connected to members through member meetings, events, social media interactions, etc.
- Serve as project manager in maintaining the Business Solutions Program, a program which offers discounted programs and services to MAA members. This would include, monthly tracking, evaluating new opportunities, enrollment of members to the program, and making recommendations for program additions
- Responsible for the day to day administrative operations of membership renewal, new member onboarding, invoicing and maintaining updated member records
- Support membership growth and retention by organizing meetings, preparing materials, researching companies, sharing information, creating presentations, and maintaining member database
- Responsible for assisting with the development, coordination, and implementation of strategies that align with the organization’s annual objectives
- Must be driven to achieve set sponsorship sales and member retention goals
- Maintain a high level of customer service while prioritizing day-to-day requests from members
- 1+ year of experience in a customer service related role
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with people!
- Must be detail-oriented and organized
- Experience influencing and building relationships with executives, members, and others
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Tools: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and project management software
- MAA team members are results-driven, team oriented and community connected
- MAA team members can effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Category: Full-Time, Salaried Employee w/ benefit package
Ability to work with confidential information with appropriate discretion. Must have reliable transportation. Flexibility to occasionally work some mornings or evenings, depending on various events.
To Apply: Qualified individuals should submit a resume and cover letter to Michelle Holker, Vice President of Operations, firstname.lastname@example.orgAPPLY NOW
Organizational Summary: The Medical Alley Association is a member organization founded in 1984. We work to promote the Medical Alley region by influencing policy at state and federal levels, delivering actionable intelligence that informs decision-making and connecting members to peers, training and businesses. We are proud to be named one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2017 by Minnesota Business Magazine.