Role Overview: Medical Alley Association is seeking a Data Analyst to join our team!
As part of Medical Alley’s commitment to providing an enhanced value proposition to its members, we deliver relevant business intelligence and research. The goals of these activities are: provide meaningful insight on industry relevant topics to better inform decision making; promote the region and the expertise that exists within it; play a leadership role in identifying, informing, and addressing critical challenges facing our community; and inform decision making that fosters economic, social, and community prosperity.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Forecasting and analyzing market trends
- Gather research data and related content from a wide array of sources, including third party databases and other available resources
- Leverage formulas and macros to identify any potential issues with the data
- Update data and process documentation and identify potential enhancements
- Conducting member surveys and collecting various types of data
- Helping to manage MAA’s internal metrics and analytics analysis
- Creating reports, charts and other graphics to represent data findings
- Responsible for assisting with the development, implementation and coordination of internal and external analyst strategies and tactics
- 1+ year of experience conducting data analysis
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience conducting initial and ongoing due diligence, analysis, and data management
- Experience working with large data sets in Excel
- MAA team members should be curious, creative and entrepreneurial
- MAA team members are results-driven, team oriented and community connected
- MAA team members can effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines with minimal supervision
- Strong written communication, analytical, conceptual and reasoning skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Category: Full-Time Employee
Ability to work with confidential information with appropriate discretion. Must have reliable transportation. Flexibility to occasionally work some mornings or evenings, depending on various events.
To Apply: Qualified individuals should submit a resume and cover letter to Michelle Holker, Vice President of Operations, email@example.comAPPLY NOW
Organizational Summary: The Medical Alley Association is a member organization founded in 1984. We work to promote the Medical Alley region by influencing policy at the state and federal levels, delivering actionable intelligence that informs decision-making and connecting members to peers, training and businesses. We are proud to be named one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2017 by Minnesota Business Magazine.